935(Perl) WWW-Authenticate: NTLM using Soap or Soap::Lite?

  • Bill Jones
    Oct 20, 2001
      Subject: (Perl) WWW-Authenticate: NTLM using Soap or Soap::Lite?

      Is there a way to perform NTLM WWW-Authentication via Soap or
      Soap::Lite?

      I am on Solaris 8 talking to IIS/5.0 w/WebServices; I've been
      trying (Perl) LWP::* with Soap::Lite; but I keep getting the
      following error:

      GET
      http://207.203.95.95/bill/BrokerEmployee.asmx/ClassRoster?strBrokerID=ETB251
      &strClassReferenceNumber=138887&strTerm=20021 --> 401 Access Denied
      Connection: close
      Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 04:10:10 GMT
      Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
      WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate
      WWW-Authenticate: NTLM

      <HTML>
      <HEAD><TITLE>An Error Occurred</TITLE></HEAD>
      <BODY>
      <H1>An Error Occurred</H1>
      401 Access Denied
      </BODY>
      </HTML>

      Also, I guess ultimately, I want to talk to it via SSL (if I ever
      get into production :( Anyhow, any insiht, thoughts, or comments
      would be most welcome :)

      Thx!
      -Sx- :]
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic