934Re: [soaplite] Base64 and Cyrillic

  • Sergei Dolmatov
    Oct 19, 2001
      On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 03:13:24PM -0700, Paul Kulchenko wrote:
      > Hi, Sergei!
      > > And how can I do something similar says in Delphi? Or I have to
      > > convert all my strings in UTF8 before sending to server?
      > Don't quite understand your question about Delphi. Did you mean COM
      > interface? Something else?

      Well, my english is very poor :(
      I'd try to describe it more detailed - in perl client using SOAP::Lite I set encoding('iso-8859-1') property in request.
      AFAIK, other clients may have not this value (so, I still didn't find something like that in Delphi's HTTPRio).
      And I got error 500 - wide characters in request.
      So question is - how can I set on server's side encoding property? And is it even possible?

      > you may also find helpful my message on this topic
      > (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soaplite/message/904) if you missed
      > it.

      Yes, it's helpful, but as far as I understood, it's again about client side?..

      Sergei Dolmatov.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic