933RE: [soaplite] Re: SOAP::Lite Server and Java client

  • Sheth, Niraj
    Oct 19, 2001
      Thanks Dave,

      I got it working ... but thought of writing down few lines so might be
      helpful to someone.

      From SOAP::Lite server

      SOAP::Data->type(map => \%info);

      Java Client

      SOAPMappingRegistry smr = new SOPAMappingRegistry();
      MapSerializer vecSer = new MapSerializer();
      smr.mapTypes (Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC,
      new QName(urn, "Map"),
      Map.class, vecSer, vecSer);

      -Niraj