9Re: Any idea where I can find a WSDL generator?

    Feb 6 9:05 AM
      Hi, allierogers@...!

      --- allierogers@... wrote:
      > Any idea where I can find a WSDL generator? I'm primarily using
      > SOAP::Lite as a server. Your WSDL client stuff is GREAT and good
      > for testing ...but how I can generate a WSDL file, easily?
      It's on my todo list, but it's not so easy, because though typeless
      of Perl simplify parsing/creating SOAP messages it creates problems
      for WSDL generation. There is no information for proper service
      description. So, you need to specify in some way what parameters with
      what types you want to accept. I'm still working on interface, and it
      won't be done soon unless you have ideas how this information could
      be provided.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic