      From: bill_rayburn@... [mailto:bill_rayburn@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 9:48 AM
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soaplite] Yet Another Serialization question

      I'm trying to generate this in the SOAP body:
      [...]
      <associatedDevices>
      <device>SEP222222222248</device>
      <device>SEP222222222249</device>
      </associatedDevices>
      [...]

      The resulting body looks close, but I don't know how to specify the
      <device> tags.

      And why would I want to build the <newUser> element this way instead
      of using type('xml')? I could build methods on my objects that
      returned strings of xml -- what would be the downside to that?
      [...]
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic