88Re: [soaplite] FW: [radio-userland] SOAP::Lite and Radio

    Mar 3 10:10 AM
      Hi, Dave!

      That's the part of the price we pay for out-of-the-box
      interoperability. ApacheSOAP requires SOAPStruct type for structures
      to be bind to 'http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap' URI. Unfortunately
      there is no easy way (if you know one let me know) to support without
      user intervention ApacheSOAP and non-Apache toolkits regarding this
      aspect. And i'm waiting for the next tookit that will require
      xsi:type attribute for Structs that will differ from Apache's and
      then user will need to specify it manually (why users should care who
      is on the other side of wire?). Anyway, you may alter it with
      maptype() call:

      $soap->maptype({SOAPStruct => ''});

      or point it whereever you like. Probably next version will support
      $soap->maptype({SOAPStruct => undef}) to allow you disable this
      mapping completely, but I still couldn't find the best strategy. Hope
      it helps and let me know how it goes.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Dave Seidel <dave@...> wrote:
      > Forwarded from the Radio Userland mailing list.
      >
      > - Dave

      =====
      Paul

      [http://www.bookmarkit.skif.net]