833RE: [soaplite] two questions

  • Ivan R. Judson
    Sep 19, 2001
      Hey Paul,

      In the first thread below there's a conversation about a persistant handler,
      with methods getHandler and initHandler. This is almost exactly like what I
      want to do, except I want to do it OO on the server side. Perhaps I'm
      missing something (wouldn't be new), but I'd like to use autodispatch from
      the client on a "psuedoObject", so I don't understand how to merge the two
      notions.

      Thoughts?

      --Ivan