828Money Maker! (as seen on TV)

  • G G
    Sep 14, 2001
      DO NOT DELETE IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS. THIS IS A ONE
      TIME MAILING.
      This program is for real. And it works no matter which
      country you live in (read the testimonials

      at the end of this message). Read on and you will be
      convinced. It would only take 2 minutes.

      Dear Friends & Future Millionaire:

      AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
      Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months
      from your home for an investment of only $25

      U.S. Dollars expense one time

      Step by Step Instructions are enclosed to insure your
      success with this program. Please take the

      2 minutes it takes to read this letter.

      THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

      BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

      Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
      This is the letter you have been hearing

      about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
      this letter on the Internet, a national weekly

      news program recently devoted an entire show to the
      investigation of this program described

      below, to see if it really can make people money. The
      show also investigated whether or not the

      program was legal.

      Their findings proved once and for all that there are
      ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the

      participation in the program and if people can -follow
      the simple instructions, they are bound to

      make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket
      cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY

      & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
      WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

      You are supplying information for a small fee- People
      will request from you copies of all reports

      many times over. This is a cash business better than a
      Mc ee D.!!!!!
      Each report will give you the information you will
      need to succeed.

      This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this
      profitable opportunity. I was approached many

      times before but each time I passed on it. I am so
      glad I finally joined just to see what one

      could expect in return for the minimal effort and
      money required. To my astonishment, I received

      total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming
      in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

      Here is another testimonial: ''' this program has been
      around for a long time but I never

      believed in it. But one day when I received this again
      in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on

      it. I followed the simple instructions and walaa .....
      3 weeks later the money started to come

      in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2
      months after that I made a total of

      $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by
      re-entering the program, I have made over

      $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
      success in this program is to follow the simple

      steps and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials
      later but first,

      ================ PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE
      REFERENCE ==========

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to
      5 months easily and comfortably, please

      read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
      DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

      INSTRUCTIONS:

      ================
      Order all 5 reports shown on the list below
      =================

      For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
      THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL

      ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST
      next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN

      ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of
      any mail problems.

      ===
      When you place your order, make sure you order each of
      the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports

      so that you can save them on your computer and resell
      them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

      ===
      Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each
      of the 5 reports from these 5 different

      individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
      be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's

      of people who will order them from you. Also make a
      floppy of these reports and keep it on your

      desk in case something happen to your computer.

      ===
      IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who
      are listed next to each report, or their

      sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
      instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or

      you will lose out on majority of your profits. Once
      you understand the way this works, you will

      also see how it does not work if you change it.
      Remember, this method has been tested, and if you

      alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put
      their friends/relatives names on all five

      thinking they could get all the money. But it does not
      work this way. Believe us, we all have

      tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do
      Not try to change anything other than what is

      instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for
      you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

      1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
      advertisement and REMOVE the name & address

      of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it
      through the cycle and is no doubt counting

      their fortune.

      2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
      REPORT # 5.

      3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
      REPORT # 4.

      4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
      REPORT # 3.

      5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
      REPORT # 2

      6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
      Position.

      PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
      ACCURATELY!

      **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list
      of names, and save it on your computer. DO

      NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

      Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose
      any data. To assist you with marketing your

      business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase
      will provide you with invaluable marketing

      information which includes how to send bulk e-mails
      legally, where to find thousands of free

      classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary
      methods to get this venture going:
      METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

      Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
      how it goes, and we will assume You and

      those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
      also assume that the mailing receive only

      a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but
      lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many

      people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails
      instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with

      this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

      With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
      report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending

      out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of
      those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with

      orders.

      That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

      Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a
      total of 500,000 e-mails.
      The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #
      3.

      Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
      total of 5 million e-mails sent out.
      The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report
      #4.

      Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
      total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
      The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report
      # 5
      THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half
      million).

      Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 +
      2..... $500 + 3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 +

      5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00

      NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
      OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO

      MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT
      OF MONEY !

      REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
      ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to

      think for a moment what would happen if everyone or
      half or even one 4th of those people mailed

      100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over 150
      million people on the Internet worldwide and

      counting. Believe me, many people will do just that,
      and more!

      METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
      Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and
      there are hundreds of FREE places to

      advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
      will easily get a larger response. We

      strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add
      METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you

      receive, all you must
      do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it.
      Always provide same day service on all

      orders.

      This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
      with your name and address on it, will be

      prompt because they can not advertise until they
      receive the report.

      ====================== AVAILABLE
      REPORTS====================

      ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
      Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each

      Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is
      concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets

      of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the
      NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are

      ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal
      address.

      PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
      REPORT # 1 : ''The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
      Free on the Net''
      Order Report # 1 from:

      Teresita Santos
      1-7 Row House Rawis
      Don Bosco, Tondo Manila
      Philippines 1012

      REPORT # 2 : ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
      e-mail on the Net''
      Order Report # 2 from :

      Bianca Elaine
      c/o Joy Casanova
      35 India St., Better Living Subd.
      Paranaque City
      Philippines 1711

      REPORT # 3 : ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on
      the net''
      Order Report # 3 from:

      Kris H. Webber
      Sankt Hansgade 24,3th.
      Copenhagen 2200
      Denmark

      REPORT # 4 : ''How to become a millionaire utilizing
      MLM & the Net''
      Order Report # 4 from:

      J Profit
      P.O.Box 38333
      Greensboro,NC 27438-8333
      USA

      REPORT # 5 : ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR
      FREE''
      Order Report # 5 from:

      Auralyn Joy
      c/o Maximo L. Quijano
      2262 Road 3
      San Andres Bukid
      Manila City
      Philippines 1017

      $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

      Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

      === If you do not receive at least 10 orders for
      Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending

      e-mails until you do.

      === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
      after that you should receive 100 orders or

      more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
      advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

      === Once you have received 100 or more orders for
      Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system

      is already working for you, and the cash will continue
      to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO

      REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the
      list, you are placed in front of a different

      report.

      You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
      report people are ordering from you. IF YOU

      WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF
      E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.

      There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from
      this business !!!

      FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
      PROGRAM:
      You have just received information that can give you
      financial freedom for the rest of your life,

      with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
      make more money in the next few weeks and

      months than you have ever imagined.

      Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.
      Do Not change it in anyway. It works exceedingly well
      as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of

      this exciting report after you have put your name and
      address in Report #1 and moved others to #2

      ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people
      you send this to may send out 100,000 or

      more e-mails and your name will be on every one of
      them. Remember though, the more you send out

      the more potential customers you will reach. So my
      friend, I have given you the ideas,

      information, materials and opportunity to become
      financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

      ==================== MORE
      TESTIMONIALS======================

      '' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
      Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.

      Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I
      received this program I grumbled to Jody about

      receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole
      thing, spouting my knowledge of the population

      and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.
      Jody totally ignored my supposed

      intelligence and few days later she jumped in with
      both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and

      was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when
      the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was

      on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.
      Within the next 45 days she had received

      total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was
      shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.

      Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
      '' Not being the gambling type, it took me several
      weeks to make up my mind to participate in

      this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
      the initial investment was so little that

      there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough
      orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was

      surprised when I found my medium size post office box
      crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in

      the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is
      that it does not matter where people live.

      There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
      return and so big''. Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,

      Canada
      '' I had received this program before. I deleted it,
      but later I wondered if I should have given

      it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
      get another copy, so I had to wait until I

      was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months
      passed then it luckily came again...... I

      did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on
      my first try and all the money came within

      22 weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
      '' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
      easy money with little cost to you. I

      followed the simple instructions carefully and within
      10 days the money started to come in. My

      first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end of third
      month my total cash count was $

      362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet''.
      Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

      ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD
      TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

      If you have any questions of the legality of this
      program, contact the Office of Associate

      Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
      Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection,

      Washington, D.C.
      ============================THE
      END=========================

      ***
      This message is in compliance with U.S. Federal
      requirements for commercial e-mail proposed in

      Bill S.630 CAN SPAM Act of 2001 Section 5, Paragraph
      (a), (3), and Section 5, Paragraph (5)(c)

      passed by the 107th>U.S. Senate and cannot be
      considered SPAM since it includes both a physical

      mailing address and remove mechanism.
      ***

      This is a one time mailing- If you would like to be
      removed from all of our mailing databases

      reply to: zppll@... Please put REMOVE in the
      subject line. This is an Automatic remove

      system and you will never receive mail from our server
      again. We update daily M-F. We use mail

      opt-in list provided by Internet Marketing Services.
      Our list come from E-maz-contest- and other

      resources- If our mailing found you and offended you
      in any way please except our apologies.