827Re: [soaplite] Asynchronous SOAP::Lite Calls with Apache::SOAP

  • Aaron E. Ross
    Sep 14, 2001
      On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 03:41:04PM -0400, Aaron E. Ross wrote:
      > Paul>
      > Paul> btw, I just gon an advice from Geoffrey Young to change handler in
      > Paul> Apache::SOAP to something like this:
      > Paul> sub handler ($$) {
      > Paul> my $self = shift;
      > Paul> my $server = $self->new;
      > Paul> $server->configure(@_);
      > Paul> $server->SUPER::handler(@_);
      > Paul> }
      >
      > That's a nice trick to get the multiple inheritance. It doesn't quite solve
      > my problem, but it does give me another place to work on it.

      Oops. I misunderstood that code. Can you explain to me what happens when
      the Apache::Request object is passed into configure and handler
      as the first arg. Can I access it later? or does it disappear?

      Thanks, Aaron
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic