813does result have to be a hash ref

  • Joseph Norris
    Sep 11 4:15 PM
      I have had some real success with my most recent soap projects, but still
      a real newbie in use of Soap::Lite - so please bare with me.

      I have the following piece of soap code

      $xml = qq!<XMLQuery><ListShipment><SOAPClientID>XXX</SOAPClientID><where col='OrderDes
      cription' comp='Equals' value='$value'/></ListShipment></XMLQuery>!;

      use SOAP::Lite;

      $soap_response = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('http://tempuri.org/message/')
      -> proxy('http://comac.litorders.com/SOAP/ListShipments.ASP')
      -> on_action(sub{'"http://tempuri.org/action/Shipments.ListShipments"'})
      -> ListShipments(SOAP::Data->type(xml => qq!$xml!))
      -> result;

      $soap_response is a hash ref that I can get at with Data::Dumper. However
      this returns hashes. It just so happens that the return of this data has
      multiple tags of the same name. I need to get the data from all of the
      tags but because these tags become keys in the hash - I am only getting the
      last set of tag data that I need. I am not sure how (or if) I get the
      soap_response as an array ref so that I can get all of the information.

      Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      #Joseph Norris (Perl - what else is there?/Linux/CGI/Mysql)
      print @c=map chr $_+100,(6,17,15,16,-68,-3,10,11,16,4,1,14,-68,12,1,14,8,
      -68,4,-3,-1,7,1,14,-68,-26,11,15,1,12,4,-68,-22,11,14,14,5,15,-90);
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic