      From: Peter Wilkinson [mailto:pwilkinson@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 10:31 AM
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [soaplite] Re: Install on Windows 98 NT 2000

      Hi Allie???

      I can't say I've built SOAP::Lite on windows but the couple of times I've
      built other modules I had to fiddle Makefile.pl to tell it the right paths
      to use.

      If you can, I'd upgrade to the latest version and go the ppm way, but I'll
      give the compile a shot and let you know if I get it going.

      PW.

      Peter Wilkinson
      pwilkinson@...