773Re: [soaplite] Patch to handle command line configuration

  • dpk
    Aug 20, 2001
      Excellent! I've got one small patch to your new Makefile.PL to handle
      module descriptions with a require phrase:
      (SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache, require Apache)
      Everything else looks excellent. You are indeed a perl wizard, breaking
      out the s///egx ;)
      I guess I should switch my soap-lite address over to my regular email
      account, but here it is for now:

      Dana Powers
      dana@...

      One more question, what is your preference regarding "\r?\n" in
      patches? Should we use Carriage Returns or not, or do you care?

      dpk

      --- Paul Kulchenko <paulclinger@...> wrote:
      > Hi, dpk!
      >
      > > been consistently itched with the fact that I have to manually
      > > configure it every time, so this is my attempt at scratching ;)
      > I was about to do the same thing, but much simpler ;). I applied your
      > patch, just updated it a little bit. I also added HTTPS:: transport,
      > so there is no need in OpenSSL hack anymore. I attached modified
      > Makefile.PL, let me know how it works for you. I'll include it in the
      > next version. How do you want to be mentioned? 'dpk'? :) Thanks a
      > lot.
      >
      > Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic