760Re: [soaplite] Re: Sending file attachments

    Aug 14, 2001
      Hi, Jack!

      Yes, there is no way to generate attachments right now, but you
      shouldn't have any problems accepting those though. SOAP generation
      is on my todo list, but it's not a top priority (although it's in top
      ten).

      > But
      > that means I have to parse the response manually. Or can I call
      > deserializer on the response?
      You don't need to do anything special with responses. You get
      attachments as element values:

      --MIME_boundary

      123

      element <a> will have value 123 after processing. some required MIME
      headers are skipped. You may take a look into t/04-attach.t for more
      information.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic