738RE: [soaplite] more ASP / Lite.dll problems

  • Michael Percy
    Aug 7, 2001
      Are you using dynamic dispatch for your module on the production box?

      Try changing the "use DBI" to "require DBI" in your code... if that fixes
      (or at least changes) the problem then that is probably the issue.

      When using dynamic dispatch, @INC is disabled at compile time, but then
      restored at run time, due to security reasons. You can also switch to static
      dispatch to overcome this issue.

      HTH,
      Mike

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/