682RE: [soaplite] Re: SOAP LITE ON NT

  • Adams, Ryan (GEL, MSX)
    Jul 27, 2001
      First off, I'm no expert at this NT/ASP stuff, so feel free to ignore
      anything I say. :)

      At first glance, I would say that it looks like your @INC is pretty broken,
      but it is probably on the server side, when it is trying to parse the
      message.

      Almost certainly you have MIME::Parser installed stock with ActiveState, so
      that's probably not the problem.

      Go to a fresh DOS window and type "perl -V" and see what is in your @INC.

      Alternatively, somebody with more ASP experience might have a better
      perspective
      on how your @INC is getting munged. What does your server code look like?

      Good luck...

      Ryan