681Re: SOAP LITE ON NT

  • alan_r_young@yahoo.com
    Jul 27, 2001
      Hi
      Thanks for replying, I am running ActiveState Perl.
      Here is my error message when I run soap_perl.asp

      ">Application failed during request deserialization: Can't locate
      MIME/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:\WINNT\Lite\{7BF2021E-79FD-
      43D1-A860-DC4417EE9F43}\ .) at SOAP/Lite.pm line 866.</faultstring>

      That is telling me that the parser is not installed, (I think).
      Any ideas??
      Alan

      --- In soaplite@y..., "Adams, Ryan (GEL, MSX)" <Ryan.Adams@l...>