6637Help trying to send attachment to SoapLite service

  • nathan nobbe
    Aug 26, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      My first post on a PERL list! Well I'm in deep over here and though someone on this list could be my savior.

      I'm working with a SOAP service that drives a VOIP platform know as Porta One

      http://portaone.com/

      The services are implemented in SOAP (they have WSDLs) and happen to be written in PERL. Well, I don't have access to the server itself, but I can see some of the open source PERL code and have read through some of it, though my understanding of PERL is minimal.

      Believe me I have wracked my brains out trying to get an audio file uploaded via SOAP MIME attachments. The client side language is PHP. I have read the protocol specification

      http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP-attachments

      and implemented my own payload generator around PHP's native SoapClient to no avail. I have also tried nuSoap, which has support form MIME attachments out-of-the-box.

      Neither of these have worked. I've tried working on a PERL client for this, but it's slow going. Any thoughts or suggestions on how I might track down the issue?

      Here's a SO post w/ information on the request.

      http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18444415/nusoap-attachment-not-found

      Your help greatly appreciated,

      -nathan
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic