6606SOAP::lite classes, methods versus php-Soap-classes and methods

  • daniel.foerderer
    Feb 2, 2012
      Hello
      I have some php-Code to connect to a soap-Server and I'm trying to figure out how I can do the same connection with SOAP::Lite.
      I'm not able to find the corresponding classes and methods in SOAP::Lite.

      Here is the php-Code:

      $client
      =
      new SoapClient
      ("http://130.60.19.86/evasys_01/services/soapserver-v50.wsdl");

      $header_input = array('Login' => "soap", 'Password' => "xxx" );
      $soapHeaders = new SoapHeader('soapserver-v50.wsdl',
      'Header',
      $header_input);
      $client->__setSoapHeaders( $soapHeaders );

      I would be glad if somebody could help me.

      Regards
      Daniel