6604How do I force something other than 'xsi' for type prefix

  • Rich T_
    Jan 11, 2012
      I'm having trouble getting a soap response to validate because there does not seem to be an easy way to change the prefix of type attributes. Setting $obj->type() to anything always uses xsi:type, which is fine for standard types, but not for complex types defined in the wsdl. I tried setting prefix but that didn't help.

      I'd also like to be able to set the additional namespaces in the Envelope.

      This has kept me busy for a few days, any help would be really appreciated.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic