6583Re: [soaplite] Generating SOAP::Fault detail elements

  • Mithun Bhattacharya
    Jul 1, 2011

      From: Rich T_ <rtomasso@...>

      I'm running into a wall on generating child elements within SOAP::Fault <detail> response. I can generate one child element just fine, but nothing I try will create multiple child elements. I've found examples online of this sort of output but no code to do it. Passing in a hashref or arrayref isn't doing it.

      perldoc seems to imply this type of construct should work for you - what error did you get for that ?

      faultdetail(bless {code => 1} => 'BadError')

      - Mithun
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic