6553"500 Internal Server Error" causes client to exit?

  • shanebouslough
    Dec 13, 2010
      I'm developing a SOAP::Lite client that talks to a .Net WCF service. There was a bug in one of the service methods that generated a 500 Internal Server Error back to the perl client.

      My code near the call is in essence:

      print "A\n";
      $s = $soap->call('function', ...);
      print "B\n";

      I have module debugging on, and when the server bug is triggered, I see the debugging go to completion, yet "B" is never printed. It's as if $soap->call() silently exits the client app.

      Is this possible?

      -Shane