6541Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite performance

  • Joseph Werner
    Nov 25 11:56 AM
      Try this:

      Trap your outbound XML message. Build a SOAP::Data structure that
      will produce such an XML. Use the call utility function to call the
      service using the SOAP::Data structure that you have built.

      This cuts out the WSDL parsing.

      Saltbreez

      On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Attila-Mihaly Balazs
      <x_at_y_or_z@...> wrote:
      > Hello.
      >
      > I don't think it is a timeout issue, since it consumes 100% of CPU
      > during the entire wait time (fortunately I have 2 cores - 4 if you
      > consider HT :-)).
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Attila

      I require any third parties to obtain my permission to submit my
      information to any other party for each such submission. I further
      require any third party to follow up on any submittal of my
      information by sending detailed information regarding each such
      submission to telcodev@...
      Joseph Werner
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic