6525AW: [soaplite] Server interprets parameter as empty even the client sends it with a value

  • Martin Busik
    Nov 2, 2010
      Hi,

      > My perl soap client sends a Soap reques to the Server.
      > Basically this works and the server finds the operation
      > getCustomerAccessState. when it interprets the passed
      > parameter customerIdentification it interprets it always as
      > empty. in the trace you can see that the request contains the
      > parameter with the value <customerIdentification>0123456700.
      >
      > what's wrong on the request? namespace? encoding? ?????

      I'd suppose it is the namespace. Check if your xsd contains an attribute
      elementFormDefault="qualified"

      if this is the case, you have to use a namespace prefix for all inner xml
      elements of your request, e.g.

      $webService->serializer->register_ns('http://www.swisscom.com/aih/2008-002/w
      s/docstylewrapper','myns123');

      my $nummer = SOAP::Data
      ->type('')
      ->name('myns123:customerIdentification')
      ->value('0123456700');

      HTH,
      Martin
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic