6521Convert command line to web browser deployment

  • dukeofperl
    Oct 26, 2010
      I have a soap server running using the standard examples found
      on the web ... like the hibye example shown here ...

      Client
      ======
      #!perl -w
      use SOAP::Lite;
      print SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('http://www.soaplite.com/Demo')
      -> proxy('http://services.soaplite.com/hibye.cgi')
      -> hi()
      -> result;

      Dispatcher
      ==========
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      -> dispatch_to('Demo')
      -> handle;

      handler
      =======
      package Demo;
      sub hi {
      return "hello, world";
      }
      sub bye {
      return "goodbye, cruel world";
      }

      This runs just fine from the command line. Now I have a need to
      deploy this from a web browser rather than from the command line.

      Does anyone know the steps to do so. I don't need the blow-by-blow
      just an overall nutshell explanation would be fine or a link to a
      tutorial that outlines the process.

      Thank you very much
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic