      From: jaikanth <Jaikanth.Krishnaswamy@...>
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, September 16, 2010 12:59:12 PM
      Subject: [soaplite] Problem with capturing fault SOAP::Lite

      I am a beginner to using SOAP::Lite with perl
      Below is a code snippet I am using. I managed to induce a fault by providing an incorrect proxy.

      use SOAP::Lite;

      my $client = SOAP::Lite->new();
      $client->uri('some uri');
      $client->proxy("some incorrect proxy");
      my $message=SOAP::Data->name(some data);
      my $output=$client->methodname($message);
      print "$output";
      unless ($output->fault)
      # Do something here
      #do something else here
      Can't call method "fault" without a package or object reference at ./test.pl line 353.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic