6465Re: [soaplite] disable c-gensym elements? Docs on soaplite are 404

  • Joseph Werner
    Mar 27, 2010
      Seeing as no-one else is answering...

      I don't know about the link, but...

      I did this by hacking the serializer.  Inherit a class from the serializer and overload the xmlize function to call the base class xmlize and then s{c-gensym}{}xmsg

      I'm sure there are cleaner ways, but hey, this worked for me...

      Saltbreez

      On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Jo Rhett <jrhett@...> wrote:

      There is a page with two links on it about how to disable the c-gensym elements

      http://www.soaplite.com/2003/08/how_do_you_turn.html

      Both of the links there are dead, missing page. Can we update this page please?

      --
      Jo Rhett

      I require any third parties to obtain my permission to submit my information to any other party for each such submission. I further require any third party to follow up on any submittal of my information by sending detailed information regarding each such submission to telcodev@...
      Joseph Werner
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic