6434Re: [soaplite] SOAP Server mixed with standard CGI

  • Chris Woodfield
    Feb 8, 2010
      I'll add that "different URL" can mean simply adding something like "?querytype=soap11" to the end of it...

      -Chris

      On Feb 8, 2010, at 11:03, Dave Howorth <dhoworth@...> wrote:

      Trevor Phillips wrote:
      > I have an application which is an existing standard CGI app, but I wish to
      > also support SOAP requests for the same application.
      >
      > The submitted headers and POST content are already handled by CGI
      > (technically CGI::Fast), but all of the SOAP Server examples seem to assume
      > nothing has read the POST data yet.

      Just use a different URL for the SOAP requests, then your problem goes away.

      Cheers, Dave

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic