6363Forking server (with SSL) does not work after upgrading to perl 5.10

  • mastelyn
    Aug 20, 2009
      I have a SOAP server functioning quite well (preforking and serving)
      but when the system was upgraded (Debian from etch to lenny,
      i.e. from perl 5.8 to 5.10) the server just drops the connection if it is over SSL and if it is larger than 1750 bytes.

      I have tried without SSL and it worked (no matter how big was the request).

      I have tried the plain HTTP:Daemon without forking and the same thing.

      Here are the modules versions

      SOAP::Lite -- 0.710.08
      Net::SSLeay -- 1.35
      IO::Socket::SSL -- 1.16
      HTTP::Daemon::SSL -- 1.04

      Does anyone else have a similar problem?
      Does anyone know what could be the problem?

      If anyone is interested I can post the whole code!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic