6354Why failure - Error: Unspecified namespace for type 'agent'

  • Eric the Red
    Jul 28 9:53 PM
      Can anyone tell me how to get around this failure as a SOAP client?

      Error: Unspecified namespace for type 'agent'

      when I try to use Soap::lite to parse the returned SOAP message below.

      I tried setting both

      $SOAP::Constants::DO_NOT_CHECK_CONTENT_TYPE=1;
      $SOAP::Constants::DO_NOT_USE_XML_PARSER=1;

      The contents of the SOAP message being received is:

      <env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
      <env:Header></env:Header>
      <env:Body>
      <ns2:getPackageResponse xmlns:ns2="http://signiant.com/web/services">
      <return>
      <agent xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="agent">
      <agentName>ottws10.ott.signiant.com</agentName>
      </agent>
      <createdBy>
      <webUserId>4</webUserId>
      </createdBy>
      <forwardable>true</forwardable>
      <id>39546</id>
      <title>First pkg with new db schema</title>
      </return>
      </ns2:getPackageResponse>
      </env:Body>
      </env:Envelope>