6332Big POST request to .net webservice

  • zoltan_kiss@rocketmail.com
    May 21 6:27 AM
      Hi,

      I have a little problem with my SOAP Client program.
      I'm using SOAP::Lite with perl 5.8 on debian lenny. The WebServices server is a Windows 2003 - IIS 6.0 Server :(. Now, i can send for the webservices a simple post with ~200K of content, but if i want to send for the webservice a 522880 long raw XML content, then IIS response is Err401 - Unauthorized.
      The webservices are protected by Windows Authentication, and i'm use the LWP::Authen::NTLM module to authenticate myself for the damn Windows server, but if my POST size are bigger than ~300K, then i'm receiving the 401 error from the server.

      Can anybody help me?

      Thanks!

      Best regards,

      Zoltan Kiss