6322Bad stub: syntax error... in connecting with Open Patent Services

  • mtys0904
    Apr 16, 2009
      Hello,

      I am trying the connection with a specific Web service, but unfortunately it is not working...and I would like to ask someone if you could help me.

      The Web service I want to connect with is Open Patent Services(OPS: http://www.epo.org/patents/patent-information/free/open-patent-services.html).

      My environment is as follows;
      -Fedoracore3
      -Perl5.85
      -SOAP::Lite0.60

      When I run the Example1 below, I always get the error message as "Bad stub: syntax error at (eval 90) line 7, near....)". However, I can successfully connect with other web services by same environment. Example2 is the example I used it when successfully connecting with Yahoo Auction.

      (Example1)

      #!/usr/bin/perl
      #use SOAP::Lite;
      use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'debug';

      my $service = SOAP::Lite->service('http://ops.epo.org/wsdl/ops.wsdl');
      my $result = $service->getDDBJEntry("AB000100");

      (Error message on Example1)
      Bad stub: syntax error at (eval 90) line 7, near "-and"
      at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2921

      (Example2)

      #!/usr/bin/perl
      #use SOAP::Lite;
      use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'debug';
      my $service = SOAP::Lite->service('http://soap.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/AuctionWSDL/V1/yahooAuctionService.wsdl');
      my $result = $service->getCategory("");

      I am afraid that I do not know cause(Inconsistency of SOAP::Lite version or others...).

      When I use soap-UI(http://www.soapui.org/) for Open Patent Services, I can connect with it and get response without any problems. Consequently, I guess the problem may be in somewhere on my side.

      Can anyone please kindly give me advice to solve the problem?

      Thank you.

      Mitsu
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic