6311how to retrieve the result from a soap call

  • sampengdotnet
    Apr 2, 2009
      hi SOAP::Lite experts

      I met a problem in retrieve SOAP call result.

      when i can a remote method
      use SOAP::Lite;# + trace => qw(method debug);

      my $PROXY = "http://myhost/";
      my $NS = "urn:testing";
      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      my $method = SOAP::Data->name('foobar');
      my @params = SOAP::Data->name("a" => $a,
      if i call $soap->call($method => @params)
      it returns a correct XML response.
      how every if i call it the following way, it prompt that the result method is not found:

      my $ret= $soap->call($method => @params)
      Can't call method "result" without a package or object reference at /path/to/module.pm line 101.

      I am very new to SOAP::Lite, and i see examples from SOAP::Lite are doing it this way, but it seems not work for me.

      Can anybody help me on this?
      Thank you very much.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic