6305Re: How do I add custom trace callbacks?

  • Petar Shangov
    Mar 24, 2009
      Hi,

      Using WinXP, Strawbery Perl 5.10, latest SOAP::Lite from cpan. I am running the daemon script from the command line.

      Like I said, I tried printing to a file as well, just in case STDOUT got redirected somewhere, but that did not work either. I think the problem is with the callback not being invoked at all.