6302How do I add custom trace callbacks?

  • Petar Shangov
    Mar 23, 2009
      Hi, I have a SOAP::Lite based server and an need to enable soma
      advanced debugging. In particular, I need to print out the full
      requests and responses for each call. But I cannot get my callbacks to
      get invoked. In my soap server script (currently running in a
      development environment with SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon) I have
      tried:

      use SOAP::Lite +trace => [debug => sub {print "test!\n";}];

      but nothing happens. I have tried printing to a filehandle as well, but still no result.

      Regards,

      Petar
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic