      From: Byrne Reese <byrne@...>
      Subject: Re: SOAP::Lite query
      To: "sandeep sahane" <san_in_be@...>
      Date: Monday, 1 December, 2008, 9:08 PM

      Sorry, but I do not support SOAP::Lite any longer.

      On Dec 1, 2008, at 4:29 AM, sandeep sahane wrote:

      Dear Sir,
      As per my understanding of SOAP::Lite package, it is an wonderful package I have seen till the date. I went through the supports it provides and found that its the package that we are looking for our project. If you don't mind I have few queries, please find time out of your busy schedule and help me assist for the same.

      Before that I would just like to mention, I am very new to web-services and object-oriented aspects of Perl. What I have done up till now is, downloaded "SOAP-Lite-0.65_3" and installed it on the machine having Windows Vista already installed along with ActivePerl.

      Here are few question I have:

      1. Which directory should I deploy the Perl script in to which I would like to give an access to?

      2. What URL/interface/way should I use in order to access the above deployed script?

      3. Do we need to start the server? if yes how to start it?

      Appreciate your help.

      Thanks in advance,
      Sandeep S