6244RE: [soaplite] Re: How to get errors

  • Oeschey, Lars (I/ET-83, extern)
    Oct 6, 2008
      > > <message name="teInput">
      > > <part name="in0" type="xs:string"/>
      > > <part name="in1" type="xs:string"/>
      > > <part name="in2" type="xs:string"/>
      > > </message>
      >
      > First don't input raw values to teInput function. Follow your service
      > description.
      > Something like this:
      >
      > my $som=$soap->teInput(
      > SOAP::Data->name(in0 =>
      > 'MAN9999999/1'),
      > SOAP::Data->name(in1 =>
      > 'LAD1020'),
      > SOAP::Data->name(in2 =>
      > 1)->type('string'),

      great, this works! Thanks a lot! Would you mind explaining what the
      difference is now? Can I maybe read up somewhere about generic Soap
      handling? It seems my fault was just not following "best practice", so
      I'd like to know what "best practice" would be ;)

      Lars
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic