6239Re: [soaplite] Re: How to get errors

  • patrick mariani
    Oct 1, 2008
      eval is typically used to catch a critical error - exactly as  you said where perl
      does not return.

      the parameter missing error you are receiving is because it expects two (3)
      args, and you were only sending one - now, you do need to get your
      error detection working - and i haven't had any problem printing
      the faultcode and strings -

      i recommend you read the wsdl with soap lite that will get the type correct.
      in your second response

      faultstring may only contain
      "500 Internal Server Error at soaptest.pl line 6"

      perhaps your server side code is bad?