6212wsdl and tweaks for .net interoperability

  • maurice_aubrey
    Aug 27, 2008
      Hi. One of our supplies updated their .net soap interface and our
      existing SOAP::Lite code is now failing.

      We're using a wsdl specification, so all we've needed to do to this
      point is:

      $soap = SOAP::Lite->service("file://$wsdl");
      $soap->envprefix('SOAP-ENV');

      And then call the stubbed methods. Here's an example of the soap body
      we're sending:

      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <tns:DAEGetResortProfile>
      <AuthID xsi:type="s:string">XXXX</AuthID>
      <EndpointID xsi:type="s:string">USA</EndpointID>
      <ResortID xsi:type="s:string">R1686</ResortID>
      </tns:DAEGetResortProfile>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>

      The supplier is telling us it works fine for them if they repeat the
      namespace in each parameter. So, IOW:

      <tns:AuthID xsi:type="s:string">XXXX</tns:AuthID>

      I can't figure out how to tell SOAP::Lite to do that though.
      Can anyone help?

      Thanks,

      Maurice
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic