6205how to set the env prefix

  • cracknphrack
    Aug 24, 2008
      I am using SOAP::WSDL (what I heard is a pre processor to the
      SOAP::Lite that runs underneath).
      Started with the usual wsdl2perl generated files (very handy, btw).

      The soap that is generated is *almost* acceptable to the picky .NET
      server that I'm trying to communicate with.
      The two missing parts (that the server administrator has pointed out
      to me) are:
      1) I need to change the prefix of the envelope from "SOAP-ENV" to "soap"

      2) I need to have the <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> as the
      very first line of the request.

      I thought #2 happened by default, but I guess not.

      I tried a simple $soap->envprefix('soap'), but it rejected me with
      "Can't locate object method "envprefix""

      How do I solve the above two problems?
      Thanks.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic