6163How To Respond To A GET using mod_perl

  • bkimmel_7
    Jun 11, 2008
      I'm trying to use SOAP Lite through mod_perl to integrate with
      QuickBooks. QuickBooks does a GET /soap HTTP/1.1 (/soap is the
      endpoint I'm using) in order to verify the web server's security
      certificate and then fails if it receives a 500 Internal Server Error.
      I'm using mod_perl and Apache::SOAP to dispatch to a module.

      What I need to be able to do is respond to the GET with something. I'm
      not sure how to make SOAP Lite do that however. Any help would be
      appreciated.