6042[ANN] VTD-XML 2.2

  • Jimmy Zhang
    Oct 25, 2007
      I am proud to announce the the release of version 2.2 of VTD-XML, the
      next generation open source XML parsers/indexer/slicer/editor. This
      release significantly expands VTD-XML's ability to slice, split, edit
      and incrementally update the XML documents. To this end, we introduce
      the concept of namespace-compensated element fragment. This release
      also adds VTD+XML index writing capability to the VTD Navigator class.
      Other enhancements in this release include index size pre-computation,
      support for HTTP get, and some bug fixes.

      To download the latest release, please go to