6040Re: [soaplite] Caching WSDL files...

  • Nicholas Tang
    Oct 24, 2007
      ARGH. I apologize. Figures - after wrestling with it for 2 hours, I
      figure it out 10 minutes after emailing the list.

      my $cookies = HTTP::Cookies->new(ignore_discard => 1, hide_cookie2 =>
      1, file => '/tmp/nscookies', autosave => 1);

      my $soap = NSConfigService
      -> proxy('http://10.50.0.1/soap/', cookie_jar=>$cookies)
      ;

      I didn't realize you could pass all of the standard SOAP::LITE
      options. Once I did that, and used the cookie_jar, it worked.
      Whoops.

      Apologies, but hopefully it'll help the next person that gets confused. :)

      Nicholas
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic