5958Re: [soaplite] Basic pattern matching question

  • Joe Hourcle
    May 23, 2007
      On Wed, 23 May 2007, guylill wrote:

      > Hi! I have spent too many hours trying to work this out. Can anyone
      > help? I'm simply trying to set up two simple operations on a
      > SOAP::Lite server:

      [trimmed]

      > The code gives the following error on the command line: Use of
      > uninitialized value in pattern match (m//)
      > at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/SOAP/Lite.pm line 429. proxy:
      > transport protocol not specified

      You've given us server code, but the error is likely in the client code.

      Specifically, that error occurs when you try to call a service where
      you haven't defined a SOAP proxy.

      -----
      Joe Hourcle
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic