5956Re: [soaplite] Caching the service

  • Rick Measham
    May 23, 2007
      Paul Gallagher wrote:
      > Hi Rick, wanted to reply so you don't only hear the echo of your own
      > voice;)

      LOL! Thanks :-D

      > yes you can operate without it if you know (and can rely on the
      > stability) of the service definition you are calling.

      I can. If it changes, I will have been the one to load the new software :-D

      > if you don't
      > want to throw away the wsdl completely, you can cache it in a local
      > file and load from there.

      That's what I'm currently doing .. it's taking 15 seconds still! I'll
      look into not using it .. try to work out how that's done.

      Appreciate you taking the time to reply.

      Cheers!
      Rick Measham
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic