5945way to see SOAP message produced by code?

  • Michael
    May 16, 2007
      I am attempting to write a simple SOAP client using the SOAP::Lite
      module, but I can't seem to make my SOAP requests produce any results.

      I am wondering if there is an easy way for me to see the complete SOAP
      request that my code is generating. I know exactly what the SOAP
      server is expecting to see, so if I can see what my code produces I
      might be able to understand what is going wrong. It would be very
      helpful to be able to look at the raw SOAP messages my code produces.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic