5909SOAP::Lite / WSDL

  • Andreas Zelonka
    Mar 12, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I'm new to SOAP::Lite and now found a problem I can't solve, thats why I'm writing this email. So far I have a SOAP-Server and client running. My problem is that I made a WSDL File but I can figure out how to make it work. The WSDL File is correct. When I write a client, using the WSDL-file, which includes this code snippet

      print SOAP::Lite
      my $service =  SOAP::Lite
        -> service('localhost/soap/test.wsdl');
        -> sayHello("$name") , "\n";

      I get some wierd failure saying: "Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 93) line 38". Has anyone of you also been confronted with this problem?

      I would appreciate any suggestions on how to solve this problem.

      Thanks in advance

      Coren

      Besseren Schutz gegen Spam - jetzt bei dem neuen Yahoo! Mail .
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic