586Re: [soaplite] Where can I find perlctrl?

  • Sam Ruby
    Jul 6, 2001
      Paul Kulchenko wrote:

      > You may also try this, it's also ASP, but uses PerlScript instead of
      > VB. It does pretty much the same and I don't have a problem with both
      > of them.
      >
      > <%@Language=PerlScript%>
      > <%
      > $Response->{ContentType} = "text/xml";
      > $Response->Write($Server->CreateObject("SOAP.Lite")
      > -> server("SOAP::Server")
      > -> dispatch_to("/Your/Path/To/Deployed/Modules")
      > -> handle($Request->BinaryRead($Request->{TotalBytes}))
      > );
      > %>

      That hangs, but the following does not:

      <%@Language=PerlScript%>
      <%
      $Response->Write("SOAP.Lite");
      %>

      From what I can tell, I have Perl correctly installed, SOAP::Lite works
      fine as a client, my problem seems to be related to Lite.dll. The version
      I have is 32,768 bytes (not that that says much), and is dated 18 April
      2001.

      - Sam Ruby
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic