582Re: [soaplite] Where can I find perlctrl?

    Jul 5, 2001
      Hi, Sam!

      > I have ActiveState Perl 5.6.1.626 installed. I can run SOAP::Lite
      > clients.
      > I can run ASP pages. I regsvr32'd Lite.dll. But if my ASP page
      > includes a call to Server.CreateObject("SOAP.Lite"), it hangs.
      Could you post the code of your ASP page? This works for me:

      <%
      Response.ContentType = "text/xml"
      Response.Write(Server.CreateObject("SOAP.Lite") _
      .server("SOAP::Server") _
      .dispatch_to("/soaplite/modules") _
      .handle(Request.BinaryRead(Request.TotalBytes)) _
      )
      %>

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Sam Ruby <rubys@...> wrote:
      > >> I then scanned the C:\Perl directories, and could find nothing
      > by
      > >> the name of perlctrl.*. Did I miss an installation step?
      > >No, you didn't. In most cases you don't need perlctrl, because
      > both
      > >minimal and full Lite.dlls are provided
      >
      > OK, then, let me explain my real problem then.
      >
      > I have ActiveState Perl 5.6.1.626 installed. I can run SOAP::Lite
      > clients.
      > I can run ASP pages. I regsvr32'd Lite.dll. But if my ASP page
      > includes a
      > call to Server.CreateObject("SOAP.Lite"), it hangs.
      >
      > Suggestions?
      >
      > - Sam Ruby

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic