      From: caboose@... [mailto:caboose@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 1:40 PM
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soaplite] Re: DBI and SOAP::LITE

      Hmm, I just found something. DBI needs a modified LD_LIBRARY_PATH to
      run. I added this to the skript, but it still won't work.

      Are there any other ENV Variables needed? I'm stumbling in the dark.
      because there are no errors visible in the server log file.

      All other CGI / SOAP::LITE scripts work fine, so it has to be
      something DBI specific here.

      Any help?
      Sabine
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic