5643Re: [soaplite] Option to remote encapsulation from SOAP-ENV:Body ?

  • Eric Bridger
    Oct 3, 2006
      I believe you can use the on_action() method. Eg. I used this to remove
      the SOAPAction header, but it could be used to override the default.

      $client = SOAP::Lite
      ->on_action( sub {return undef;})
      ->proxy( $proxy_uri);

      More info:
      http://search.cpan.org/~byrne/SOAP-Lite/lib/OldDocs/SOAP/Lite.pm

      On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 07:57, crndeignan wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I'm sure I saw this in the documentation, but now I can't find it any
      > more.
      > I'm trying to connect to a web service built with JAX (apparently).
      > I've been given an example of a request that works, and I'm trying
      > to make Soap-lite generate a similar request.
      >
      > In the example that works, the SOAPAction identifies the method
      > being called, and the SOAP:Body only contains the request parameters.
      > How can I get SOAP::Lite to do the same thing.
      >
      > Thanks for any ideas,
      > Ciaran

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic